Friday, October 30, 2009

Diwalli Festival


On Tuesday, October 13 I went to the Diwalli festival to watch some dancing people from India. They did a lot of dancing. The guys danced, the Indian girls did some dancing and they did a puppet show for us too. Some volunteers got to go up on the stage. Adam, Kera and Mohi went up and danced and tried out their puppets. They might not have been the best but they tried hard. When this was finished, this person came out with a sword and he was swinging it around. He started slow and gradually went faster and faster. He showed us how he could balance the sword on his palm. It was tricky! That was the end of the show so we went back to school. It was an interesting show and I’m glad we went.

John

3 comments:

  1. Hi John, great writing, I enjoyed reading it. I like how you explained about the sword guy - that was my favourite part of the show. Mr Hill

    ReplyDelete